Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, S-ELISAHost:
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, PAGE, AP
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
SNAP29 (Synaptosomal-associated protein, 29kDa) is involved in multiple membrane trafficking steps and binds tightly to multiple syntaxins. It may act as a negative modulator for neurotransmitter release by slowing recycling of the SNARE-based fusion machinery and synaptic vesicle turnover.
|Product By Gene ID
- Vesicle-membrane fusion protein SNAP-29
- synaptosomal-associated protein 29
- CEDNIKSoluble 29 kDa NSF attachment protein
- synaptosomal-associated protein, 29kD
- synaptosomal-associated protein, 29kDa
Bioinformatics Tool for SNAP29
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SNAP29. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.