Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
Proton-linked monocarboxylate transporter. Catalyzes the rapid transport across the plasma membrane of many monocarboxylates such as lactate, pyruvate, branched-chain oxo acids derived from leucine, valine and isoleucine, and the ketone bodies acetoacetate, beta-hydroxybutyrate and acetate.
|Product By Gene ID
- MCT 5
- Solute carrier family 16 member 5
- solute carrier family 16 (monocarboxylic acid transporters) member 5
- Monocarboxylic acid transporter 6
- Monocarboxylic acid transporter 5
- Monocarboxylate transporter 5
- MCT 6
Bioinformatics Tool for SLC16A4
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SLC16A4. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.