Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
Species: Hu, Mu
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, AP
Core binding factor (CBF) is a heterodimeric transcription factor that binds to the core element of many enhancers and promoters. The protein encoded by this gene represents the alpha subunit of CBF and is thought to be involved in the development of normal hematopoiesis. Chromosomal translocations involving this gene are well-documented and have been associated with several types of leukemia. Three transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
|Product By Gene ID
- SL3/AKV core-binding factor alpha B subunit
- runt domain, alpha subunit 2
- Core-binding factor subunit alpha-2
- Acute myeloid leukemia 1 protein
- CBFA2acute myeloid leukemia 1 protein (oncogene AML-1), core-binding factor, alphasubunit10AMLCR1
- AML1acute myeloid leukemia 1
- runt-related transcription factor 1
Bioinformatics Tool for RUNX1/CBFA2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to RUNX1/CBFA2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.