Hu, Mu, CeApplications:
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
PSMD11 (Proteasome 26S non-ATPase subunit 11), also known as S9, Rpn6 or p44.5, has multi-subunit protease complexes consisting of 20S subunits composed of four seven-numbered rings with two outer rings containing alpha subunits and two central rings composed of beta subunits, and 19S caps of 6 ATPase and 11 non-ATPase subunits. PSMD11 is the main proteolytic enzyme that functions in ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins.
|Product By Gene ID
- p44.5,26S proteasome regulatory subunit 9
- S9,26S proteasome non-ATPase regulatory subunit 11
- Rpn6,26S proteasome regulatory subunit S9
- MGC3844,26S proteasome regulatory subunit RPN6
- proteasome (prosome, macropain) 26S subunit, non-ATPase, 11,26S proteasome regulatory subunit p44.5
Bioinformatics Tool for PSMD11
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PSMD11. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.