WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P, IP, PLA
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, ICC/IF
Host: Mouse Polyclonal
Protein Phosphatase 1C gamma is encoded by this gene is one of the three catalytic subunits of protein phosphatase 1 (PP1). PP1 is a serine/threonine specific protein phosphatase known to be involved in the regulation of a variety of cellular processes, such as cell division, glycogen metabolism, muscle contractility, protein synthesis, and HIV-1 viral transcription. Mouse studies suggest that PP1 functions as a suppressor of learning and memory. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been observed.
|Product By Gene ID
- serine/threonine-protein phosphatase PP1-gamma catalytic subunit
- Protein phosphatase 1C catalytic subunit
- serine/threonine phosphatase 1 gamma
- protein phosphatase 1, catalytic subunit, gamma isoform
- EC 184.108.40.206
- protein phosphatase 1, catalytic subunit, gamma isozyme
Bioinformatics Tool for Protein Phosphatase 1C gamma
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Protein Phosphatase 1C gamma. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.