Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
POLR2K is one of the smallest subunits of RNA polymerase II, the polymerase responsible for synthesizing messenger RNA in eukaryotes. This subunit is shared by the other two DNA-directed RNA polymerases.
|Product By Gene ID
- RNA polymerases I, II, and III subunit ABC4
- RNA polymerase II 7.0 kDa subunit
- DNA-directed RNA polymerases I, II, and III subunit RPABC4
- DNA-directed RNA polymerase II subunit K
- DNA directed RNA polymerases I, II, and III 7.0 kda polypeptide
- RPB10alphapolymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide K (7.0kD)
- polymerase (RNA) II (DNA directed) polypeptide K, 7.0kDa
Pathways for POLR2K
View related products by pathway and learn more about each of the pathways below.Cell Proliferation
Bioinformatics Tool for POLR2K
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to POLR2K. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.