Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
PGR1, or Prostaglandin reductase 1, contains a 36 kDa and a 33 kDa isoform, and is involved in the conversion of leukotriene B4 to 12-oxo-leukotriene B4. Current disease research is being conducted to determine the relationship between PGR1 and alcoholism and lung cancer. The protein is linked to the synthesis of lipoxins, leukotrienes, eoxins, protaglandins, and thromboxanes, and arachidonic acid metabolism. Through these processes, PGR1 interacts with UBC, FNBP1L, HAT1, RBBP4, and HSP90AA1.
|Product By Gene ID
- EC 22.214.171.124
- NADP-dependent leukotriene B4 12-hydroxydehydrogenase
- EC 126.96.36.199
- EC 1.3.1.-
- zinc binding alcohol dehydrogenase domain containing 3
- 15-oxoprostaglandin 13-reductase
- leukotriene B4 12-hydroxydehydrogenase
- prostaglandin reductase 1
Bioinformatics Tool for PGR1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PGR1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.