Hu, Mu, Rt, ChApplications:
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP
Host: Rabbit Monoclonal
Species: Hu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase isoform 1 (PDK1) is a component of the mitochondrial multienzyme complex (PHD) which is responsible for carbohydrate fuel regulation. PDK1 inhibits the mitochondrial pyruvate dehydrogenase complex by phosphorylation of the E1 alpha subunit, thus contributing to the regulation of glucose metabolism.
PDK1 antibodies are useful tools for glucose metabolism research and mitochondiral metabolism studies.
|Product By Gene ID
- EC 2.7.11
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase isoform 1
- EC 126.96.36.199
- mitochondrial pyruvate dehydrogenase, lipoamide, kinase isoenzyme 1
- pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase, isoenzyme 1
- [Pyruvate dehydrogenase [lipoamide]] kinase isozyme 1, mitochondrial
- pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase, isozyme 1
Bioinformatics Tool for PDK-1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PDK-1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.