Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
NMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels with high calcium permeability and voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium.
|Product By Gene ID
- NMDA epsilon 4
- NMDAR2DN-methyl-d-aspartate receptor subunit 2D
- NR2Dglutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon-4
- EB11estrogen receptor binding CpG island
- N-methyl D-aspartate receptor subtype 2D
- glutamate receptor, ionotropic, N-methyl D-aspartate 2D
Bioinformatics Tool for NMDAR2D
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NMDAR2D. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.