Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, AP
The nuclear factor of activated T-cells (NFAT) transcription complex is required for the expression of a group of proteins that collectively regulate the immune response. Four NFAT proteins, encoded on separate genes and expressed as several splice variants, have been described: NFAT1, NFAT2, NFAT3, and NFAT4. These proteins show a low level of sequence similarity with the Dorsal/Rel/NFkB family of transcription factors. Another NFAT-related protein termed NFAT5 differs from isoforms 1-4 in that it lacks many of the Fos/Jun contact sites observed in its predecessors and its subcellular localization is not calcineurin-dependent.
|Product By Gene ID
- T-cell transcription factor NFAT1
- T cell transcription factor NFAT1
- NFAT pre-existing subunit
- preexisting nuclear factor of activated T-cells 2
- NFATPnuclear factor of activated T-cells, preexisting component
- NFAT1nuclear factor of activated T-cells, cytoplasmic 2
- NFAT transcription complex, preexisting component
- nuclear factor of activated T-cells, cytoplasmic, calcineurin-dependent 2
Bioinformatics Tool for NFATC2/NFAT1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NFATC2/NFAT1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.