Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 2 (NDUFA2), also known as NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase B8 subunit, is an accessory subunit of the hydrophobic protein fraction of the mitochondrial membrane respiratory chain NADH dehydrogenase (Complex I). NDUFA2 may also play a role in regulating complex 1 activity and its assembly via assistance in redox processes. Mutations in the NDUFA2 gene are associated with Leigh syndrome, an early-onset progressive neurodegenerative disorder.
|Product By Gene ID
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex, 2 (8kD, B8)
- NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase subunit CI-B8
- NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase B8 subunit
- NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 alpha subcomplex subunit 2
- Complex I-B8
- complex I B8 subunit
- NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone) 1 alpha subcomplex, 2, 8kDa
Bioinformatics Tool for NDUFA2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NDUFA2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.