Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
MRGX3 is an Orphan-A GPCR with an unknown ligand highly similar to other MRG receptors. The MRG/SNSR family has been shown to be expressed predominantly, if not solely, in subsets of dorsal root ganglion nociceptive sensory neurons. ESTs for MRGX3 have been identified in human eye libraries.
|Product By Gene ID
- mas-related GPCR member X3
- mas-related G-protein coupled receptor member X3
- G protein-coupled receptor SNSR2
- Sensory neuron-specific G-protein coupled receptor 1/2
- MRGX3G protein-coupled receptor SNSR1
- G protein-coupled receptor MRGX3
- MAS-related GPR, member X3
Research Areas for MRGX3
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.GPCR
Bioinformatics Tool for MRGX3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MRGX3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.