Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
MORC2 is a zinc-finger CW-type coil-coiled domain 1 protien. In humans it is mapped to chromosome 22q12.2. It is highly expressed in smooth muscle, pancreas and testis.
|Product By Gene ID
- MORC family CW-type zinc finger protein 2
- zinc finger, CW-type with coiled-coil domain 1
- zinc finger, CW type with coiled-coil domain 1
- Zinc finger CW-type coiled-coil domain protein 1
- MORC family CW-type zinc finger 2
Bioinformatics Tool for MORC2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MORC2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.