WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, KDHost:
WB, IB, IHC, IHC-P, KDHost:
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
MBD1-containing chromatin-associated factor (MCAF) is a 1270-residue mediator in the DNA methylation cycle of a variety of genomic functions. This nuclear protein will bind to the C-terminal transcriptional repression domain of MBD1 to form a blocking complex. This molecule will then prevent transcription from methylated promoters in a histone deacetylation-independent action (1).
|Product By Gene ID
- MMCP 6
- ATF7-interacting protein
- ATFa-associated modulator
- ATF-interacting protein
- MBD1-containing chromatin associated factor
- activating transcription factor 7-interacting protein 1
- MCAFMBD1-containing chromatin-associated factor 1
- activating transcription factor 7 interacting protein
Bioinformatics Tool for MCAF1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MCAF1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.