Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, PAGE, AP
KCNK5 encodes one of the members of the superfamily of potassium channel proteins containing two pore-forming P domains. The message for this gene is mainly expressed in the cortical distal tubules and collecting ducts of the kidney. The protein is highly sensitive to external pH and this, in combination with its expression pattern, suggests it may play an important role in renal potassium transport.
|Product By Gene ID
- TWIK-related acid-sensitive K(+) channel 2
- TWIK-related acid-sensitive K+ channel 2
- Acid-sensitive potassium channel protein TASK-2
- potassium channel, subfamily K, member 1 (TASK-2)
- potassium channel subfamily K member 5
- TASK2K2P5.1 potassium channel
- potassium channel, subfamily K, member 5
Bioinformatics Tool for KCNK5
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to KCNK5. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.