Applications: WB, Flow, IHC-P
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
LILRB3 is a 631 amino acid type I transmembrane glycoprotein, which contains four immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibition motif (ITIM) sequences within a long cytoplasmic tail. Phosphorylation of the tyrosine residues within ITIMs is known to enable the binding and activation of protein tyrosine phosphatases, which act as cell signaling modulators and inhibitors of cell activation. LILRB3 may act as receptor for class I MHC antigens.
|Product By Gene ID
- CD85a antigen
- Monocyte inhibitory receptor HL9
- leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 3
- Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 3
- HL9Immunoglobulin-like transcript 5
- CD85 antigen-like family member A
- member 3
- leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily B (with TM and ITIM domains)
Bioinformatics Tool for ILT5/CD85a/LILRB3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ILT5/CD85a/LILRB3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.