Applications: WB, ELISA
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
WB, ELISA, AP
Id1 is encoded by this gene is a helix-loop-helix (HLH) protein that can form heterodimers with members of the basic HLH family of transcription factors. The encoded protein has no DNA binding activity and therefore can inhibit the DNA binding and transcriptional activation ability of basic HLH proteins with which it interacts. This protein may play a role in cell growth, senescence, and differentiation. Two transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene.
|Product By Gene ID
- Inhibitor of DNA binding 1
- inhibitor of differentiation 1
- Class B basic helix-loop-helix protein 24
- bHLHb24DNA-binding protein inhibitor ID-1
- dJ857M17.1.2 (inhibitor of DNA binding 1, dominant negative helix-loop-helixprotein)
- inhibitor of DNA binding 1, dominant negative helix-loop-helix protein
Research Areas for ID1
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.Stem Cell Markers
Bioinformatics Tool for ID1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ID1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.