WB, Flow, CyTOF-ready, ELISA(Cap)Host:
WB, ELISA, IHC, IHC-P, ICC/IFHost:
TNFRSF14 is encoded by this gene is a member of the TNF-receptor superfamily. This receptor was identified as a cellular mediator of herpes simplex virus (HSV) entry. Binding of HSV viral envelope glycoprotein D (gD) to this receptor protein has been shown to be part of the viral entry mechanism. The cytoplasmic region of this receptor was found to bind to several TRAF family members, which may mediate the signal transduction pathways that activate the immune response.
|Product By Gene ID
- CD270 antigen
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor-like 2
- Herpesvirus entry mediator A
- tumor necrosis factor receptor-like gene2
- Herpes virus entry mediator A
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 14
- CD40-like protein
- tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 14 (herpesvirus entrymediator)
Bioinformatics Tool for HVEM/TNFRSF14
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to HVEM/TNFRSF14. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.