Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
HAP40 is a 40 kDa Huntington-associated protein. It is likely to contribute to the function of normal Huntington and is a candidate for involvement in the aberrant nuclear localization of mutant Huntington, found in degenerating neurons of Huntingtons disease.
|Product By Gene ID
- coagulation factor VIII-associated (intronic transcript) 1
- huntingtin-associated protein 40
- cpG island protein
- factor VIII associated protein
- factor VIII intron 22 protein
- coagulation factor VIII-associated 1
Bioinformatics Tool for HAP40
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to HAP40. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.