WB, IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISAHost:
GOLGA6 is a member of the golgin family of proteins, whose members localise to the Golgi appartus. This gene is found in a large, low copy repeat sequence or duplicon that is found in multiple copies, that are greater than 90% similar, on chromosome 15. Duplicons are associated with deletions, inversions and other chromosome rearrangements that underlie genomic disease. The protein encoded by this gene is thought to be a functional golgin protein while the majority of the related copies of this gene are thought to be transcribed pseudogenes.
|Product By Gene ID
- Golgin subfamily A member 6A
- golgi autoantigen, golgin subfamily a, 6A
- golgi autoantigen, golgin subfamily a, 6
- GOLGA6Golgin linked to PML
- GLPGolgin-like protein
- golgi autoantigen, golgin subfamily a, member 6
- golgin A6 family, member A
Bioinformatics Tool for GOLGA6
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to GOLGA6. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.