WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
WB, IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISAHost:
Applications: B/N, Ctrl
GNIP is encoded by this gene is a member of the tripartite motif (TRIM) family. The TRIM motif includes three zinc-binding domains, a RING, a B-box type 1, a B-box type 2, and a coiled-coil region. The protein localizes to both the nucleus and the cytoplasm, and may represent a participant in the initiation of glycogen synthesis. Multiple transcript variants have been found for this gene, and some of them encode the same isoform.
|Product By Gene ID
- tripartite motif-containing protein 7
- tripartite motif-containing 7
- RNF90tripartite motif protein TRIM7
- GNIPRING finger protein 90
- Glycogenin-interacting protein
- tripartite motif containing 7
Bioinformatics Tool for GNIP
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to GNIP. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.