Hu, Mu, Rt, PmApplications:
WB, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-PHost:
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Acetylcholine functions as a neurotransmitter in both the central and peripheral nervous systems of all vertebates, and is the principle neurotransmitter used at the neuromuscular junction. Presynaptic synthesis of acetylcholine requires a steady supply of choline, which is acquired by a plasma membrane high affinity choline transporter (CHT). CHT1 is a plasmalemmal transporter that carries choline to acetylcholine-synthesizing neurons.
CHT1 antibodies are useful tools for neruology and cell signaling studies.
|Product By Gene ID
- high affinity choline transporter; hemicholinium-3-sensitive cholinetransporter
- Solute carrier family 5 member 7
- high affinity choline transporter 1
- Hemicholinium-3-sensitive choline transporter
- solute carrier family 5 (choline transporter), member 7
Bioinformatics Tool for CHT1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CHT1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.