CDK5RAP2 is a potential regulator of CDK5 activity via its interaction with CDK5R1. This novel protein is widely expressed in human tissues, including the heart, brain, skeletal muscle, placenta, lung, liver, kidney and pancreas.
|Product By Gene ID
- centrosomal protein 215 kDa
- CDK5 regulatory subunit-associated protein 2
- CDK5 activator-binding protein C48
- Centrosome-associated protein 215
- KIAA1633microcephaly, primary autosomal recessive 3
- CDK5 regulatory subunit associated protein 2
Bioinformatics Tool for CDK5RAP2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CDK5RAP2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.