Applications: WB, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
ARL5B plays a role in the regulation of retrograde transport. It is part of the superfamily of RAS regulatory GTPases.
|Product By Gene ID
- ADP-ribosylation-like factor 8
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 5B
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like protein 8
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like 8
- ADP-ribosylation factor-like 5B
Research Areas for ARL5B
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.Signal Transduction
PTMs for ARL5B
Learn more about PTMs related to ARL5B.Ribosylation
Bioinformatics Tool for ARL5B
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ARL5B. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.