Species: Hu, Mouse, Rat
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: B/N, Ctrl
FUNCTION: Cation channel with high affinity for sodium, which is gated by extracellular protons and inhibited by the diuretic amiloride. Also permeable for Li(+) and K(+). Generates a biphasic current with a fast inactivating and a slow sustained phase. Heteromeric channel assembly seems to modulate.; SUBUNIT: Homotetramer or heterotetramer with other ASIC proteins. Interacts with STOM. Interacts with PRKCABP and ACCN3.; SUBCELLULAR LOCATION: Cell membrane; Multi-pass membrane protein. Note: Localized at the plasma membrane of neurons, in the soma and punctated peripheral processes.
|Product By Gene ID
- Acid-sensing ion channel 2
- neuronal amiloride-sensitive cation channel 1
- ASIC2Mammalian degenerin homolog
- MDEGBrain sodium channel 1
- BNC1Amiloride-sensitive cation channel neuronal 1
- Amiloride-sensitive brain sodium channel
- amiloride-sensitive cation channel 1, neuronal
Bioinformatics Tool for ACCN1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ACCN1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.