Rubella Virus ELISA Kit (Colorimetric) Summary
Rubella IgM ELISA Kit is an enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of Rubella IgM.
CV% < 7.13%
CV% < 4.77%
ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
Useful for quantification.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
- TMB Reagent (One-Step): 1 vial
- Wash Buffer Concentrate (20x): Natural cap. 1 bottle
- Stop Solution: 1N HCl, Natural cap. 1 vial
- Sample Diluent (blue color): Natural cap. 1 bottle
- Microtiter Wells: purified Rubella antigen coated wells (12 x 8 wells)
- Cut-off Calibrator: Yellow cap. Rubella IgM Index = 1
- Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (red color): Red cap. 1 vial
- Positive Control: Range stated on label. Red cap.
- Negative Control: Range stated on label. Natural cap
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
Alternate Names for Rubella Virus ELISA Kit (Colorimetric)
- Coat protein
- german measles capsid protein
- german measles
- rubella capsid
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Rubella Virus ELISA Kit (KA0224) (0)
There are no publications for Rubella Virus ELISA Kit (KA0224).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Rubella Virus ELISA Kit (KA0224) (0)
There are no reviews for Rubella Virus ELISA Kit (KA0224).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Rubella Virus ELISA Kit (KA0224) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional Rubella Virus Products
Blogs on Rubella Virus