Bovine Liver Whole Tissue Lysate (Adult Whole Normal) Summary
Total Protein - Bovine Normal Tissue: Liver
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
HEPES, pH 7.9, MgCl2, KCL, EDTA, Sucrose, Glycerol and Sodium deoxycholate
- Western Blot
Western Blot, Immunoprecipitation, Electrophoresis, Enzymatic activity analysis, Protein-protein interaction, Tissue specific expression
Lysate Details for Liver
Cross reacts with Bovine.
We recommend adding 1 x sample buffer with 5% BME (or other reducing agent) prior to use.
Alternate Names for Bovine Liver Whole Tissue Lysate (Adult Whole Normal)
- Liver lysate
- liver lysates
Tissue total protein is prepared from whole tissue homogenates and presents a consistent pattern on SDS-PAGE analysis.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Lysates are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for Liver Lysate (NB820-59149) (0)
There are no publications for Liver Lysate (NB820-59149).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for Liver Lysate (NB820-59149) (0)
There are no reviews for Liver Lysate (NB820-59149).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for Liver Lysate (NB820-59149). (Showing 1 - 1 of 1 FAQ).
I need a positive control for Western Blot to make sure that my primary antibody is ok. I am a novice in proteomics so I have to ask, can I use tissue lysate products for this purpose? I am trying to detect a multipass membrane protein from bovine liver but I haven't been successful so far. I have found a product from Novus Biologicals website, a whole normal liver lysate for bovine liver (NB820-59149, 1 mg). Does this whole lysate include proteins from different cellular compartments including membrane bound proteins? Can I use this product as a positive control in WB? How quickly I could get this product delivered?
- If the protein of interest is located in liver samples without any necessary induction through special treatments, then it should be present in the whole normal liver lysate from bovine. Depending on if your antibody can detect the native protein, or denaturing conditions must be used, could also be a reason for difficulties detecting.