Human HAMA ELISA Kit Summary
|Standard Curve Range
6.25 to 400 ng/mL
CV% < 8.30%
CV% < 9.03%
HAMA (Human) ELISA Kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for the quantitative measurement of human anti-mouse antibody.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Storage of components varies. See protocol for specific instructions.
- Substrate A, Buffered solution with H2O2.
- Substrate B, Buffered solution with TMB.
- Wash Buffer (20x), 20-fold concentrated solution of buffered surfactant.
- Stop solution, 2N Sulphuric Acid (H2SO4). Caution: CausticMaterial!
- HRP Conjugate, HRP conjugate to Mouse IgG
- HAMA Microtiter plate, Pre-coated with mouse IgG
- HAMA Standard, Rabbit anti Mouse IgG antibody (800 ng/vial) in a buffered protein base with Preservative, lyophilized.
- Calibrator diluent, Animal serum with buffer and preservative.
This product is produced by and distributed for Abnova, a company based in Taiwan.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. ELISA Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for HAMA ELISA Kit (KA1010)(3)
Showing Publications 1 - 3
Reviews for HAMA ELISA Kit (KA1010) (0)
There are no reviews for HAMA ELISA Kit (KA1010).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
- 1st to review with an image -- $50/€35/£30/$50 CAD/¥300 Yuan/¥5000 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for HAMA ELISA Kit (KA1010) (0)
Additional HAMA Products
Blogs on HAMA