H/M Pluripotent Stem Cell Flow Cytometry Kit Summary
This product is designed for the flow cytometric analysis of human/mouse PSCs using four fluorochrome-conjugated antibodies. Features
- Verifies stem cell pluripotency
- Defines starting population to reduce variability
- Simultaneously detects four markers of pluripotency
- Does not require the use of secondary antibodies
Flow Cytometry Kit
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C in the dark.
- Positive Marker: 250 uL of Oct-3/4-APC Rat IgG2B; Clone 240408
- Positive Marker: 250 uL of SOX2-PE Mouse IgG2A; Clone 245610
- Marker (Positive for human; Negative for mouse): 250 uL of SSEA-4-CFS Mouse IgG3; Clone MC-813-70
- Marker (Positive for mouse; Negative for human): 250 uL of SSEA-1-PerCP Mouse IgM; Clone MC-480
- 250 uL of Rat IgG2B-APC Isotype Control
- 250 uL of Mouse IgG2A-PE Isotype Control
- 250 uL of Mouse IgG3-CFS Isotype Control
- 250 uL of Mouse IgM-PerCP Isotype Control
- 30 mL of 1X Fixation/Permeabilization Buffer
- 30 mL of 1X Permeabilization/Wash Buffer
Embryonic stem (ES) cells are pluripotent stem cells derived from the inner cell mass of pre-implantation embryos. Induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells can be generated by somatic cell reprogramming following the exogenous expression of specific transcription factors (Oct-3/4, KLF4, SOX2, and c-Myc). These cell types are capable of unlimited, undifferentiated proliferation in vitro and still maintain the capacity to differentiate into a wide variety of somatic cells. In this capacity, pluripotent stem cells have widespread clinical potential for the treatments of heart disease, diabetes, spinal cord injury, and a variety of neurodegenerative disorders.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Kits are guaranteed
for 6 months from date of receipt.
Publications for H/M Pluripotent Stem Cell Kit (FMC001-NOV) (0)
There are no publications for H/M Pluripotent Stem Cell Kit (FMC001-NOV).
By submitting your publication information earn gift cards and discounts for future purchases.
Reviews for H/M Pluripotent Stem Cell Kit (FMC001-NOV) (0)
There are no reviews for H/M Pluripotent Stem Cell Kit (FMC001-NOV).
By submitting a review you will receive an Amazon e-Gift Card or Novus Product Discount.
- Review with no image -- $10/€7/£6/$10 CAD/¥70 Yuan/¥1110 Yen
- Review with an image -- $25/€18/£15/$25 CAD/¥150 Yuan/¥2500 Yen
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
FAQs for H/M Pluripotent Stem Cell Kit (FMC001-NOV) (0)
Other Available Formats
Additional H/M Pluripotent Stem Cell Products
Blogs on H/M Pluripotent Stem Cell