WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-FrHost:
Species: Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
WB, IHC, IHC-PHost:
TRPM2 belongs to the ion transport protein family. This family contains Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and ion channels. This family has 6 transmembrane helices in which the last two helices flank a loop which determines ion selectivity. TRPM2 is activated by oxidative stress and confers susceptibility to cell death.
|Product By Gene ID
- Long transient receptor potential channel 2
- Estrogen-responsive element-associated gene 1 protein
- EC 126.96.36.199
- LTRPC2TRPC7transient receptor potential cation channel subfamily M member 2
- Transient receptor potential channel 7
- transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily M, member 2
Bioinformatics Tool for TRPM2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TRPM2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.