Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P, IP, MiAr
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Species: Hu, Mu
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
TRP7 is thought to form a receptor-activated non-selective calcium permanent cation channel. Probably is operated by a phosphatidylinositol second messenger system activated by receptor tyrosine kinases or G-protein coupled receptors. Activated by diacylglycerol (DAG). May also be activated by intracellular calcium store depletion.
|Product By Gene ID
- transient receptor potential-related channel 7, a novel putative Ca2+ channelprotein10TRPM2
- short transient receptor potential channel 7
- putative capacitative calcium channel
- Transient receptor protein 7
- likley ortholog of mouse transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamilyC, member 7
- transient receptor potential cation channel, subfamily C, member 7
Bioinformatics Tool for TRP7
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TRP7. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.