WB, Flow, IHC, IHC-P, IP, PEP-ELISAHost:
Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Applications: WB, Flow
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
TRIM2 is a member of the tripartite motif (TRIM) family. The TRIM motif includes three zinc-binding domains, a RING, a B-box type 1 and a B-box type 2, and a coiled-coil region. The protein localizes to cytoplasmic filaments. Its function has not been identified.
|Product By Gene ID
- tripartite motif-containing protein 2
- tripartite motif-containing 2
- RNF86tripartite motif protein TRIM2
- KIAA0517tripartite motif protein 2
- RING finger protein 86
- tripartite motif containing 2
Bioinformatics Tool for TRIM2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to TRIM2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.