Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Host: Mouse Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
The diastrophic dysplasia sulfate transporter is a transmembrane glycoprotein implicated in the pathogenesis of several human chondrodysplasias. It apparently is critical in cartilage for sulfation of proteoglycans and matrix organization.
|Product By Gene ID
- sulfate transporter
- sulfate anion transporter 1
- Solute carrier family 26 member 2
- diastrophic dysplasia sulfate transporter
- Diastrophic dysplasia protein
- solute carrier family 26 (sulfate transporter), member 2
Bioinformatics Tool for SLC26A2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SLC26A2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.