IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISAHost:
Applications: IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISA
Host: Goat Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
SLC25A47 is an uncoupling protein which may catalyze the physiological 'proton leak' in liver. Overexpression induces the dissipation of mitochondrial membrane potential.
|Product By Gene ID
- Hepatocellular carcinoma down-regulated mitochondrial carrier protein
- HDMCPsolute carrier family 25 member 47
- C14orf68hepatocellular carcinoma-downregulated mitochondrial carrier protein
- chromosome 14 open reading frame 68
- solute carrier family 25, member 47
Bioinformatics Tool for SLC25A47
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SLC25A47. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.