Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
WB, ELISA, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Voltage-dependent sodium channels mediate the sodium ion permeability of excitable membranes. Assuming opened or closed conformations in response to the voltage difference across the membrane, they form a sodium-selective channel through which Na(+) ions may pass in accordance with their electrochemical gradient. These ion channel proteins exist as heteromultimeric complexes of a large alpha subunit and 1 or 2 smaller beta subunits. SCN7A (Sodium channel protein type 7 subunit alpha) is an alpha subunit and is expressed in heart and uterus.
|Product By Gene ID
- sodium channel, voltage-gated, type VI, alpha
- voltage-dependent sodium channel alpha subunit
- Sodium channel protein type VII subunit alpha
- sodium channel, voltage-gated, type VII, alpha polypeptide
- Sodium channel protein cardiac and skeletal muscle subunit alpha
- voltage-gated, type VI, alpha polypeptide
- sodium channel, voltage-gated, type VII, alpha
Bioinformatics Tool for SCN7A
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SCN7A. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.