Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
SCN2A is a member of the sodium channel alpha subunit family and mediates the voltage-dependent sodium ion permeability of excitable membranes. It assumes an opened or closed conformations in response to the voltage difference across the membrane and forms a sodium-selective channel through which Na(+) ions may pass in accordance with their electrochemical gradient.
|Product By Gene ID
- voltage-gated sodium channel subtype II
- Voltage-gated sodium channel subunit alpha Nav1.2
- brain type 2 alpha subunit
- sodium channel, voltage-gated, type II, alpha 2 polypeptide
- sodium channel, voltage-gated, type II, alpha 1 polypeptide
- SCN2A1HBSC II
- sodium channel, voltage-gated, type II, alpha subunit
Bioinformatics Tool for SCN2A
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to SCN2A. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.