WB, IHC, IHC-P, PEP-ELISAHost:
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
RPL22, also known as 60S ribosomal protein L22, is a 15kDa 128 amino acid protein. The primary function of RPL22 is to encode a cytoplasmic ribosomal protein. Current research is being conducted on RPL22 in relation to hepatitis, carcinoma, malaria, leukemia, hepatitis c, pneumonia and lung carcinoma. RPL22 has been linked to the virulence, methylation, contact inhibition, pathogenesis and cell growth pathways where it interacts with SHC1, UBA5, CSE1L, PRKAG1 and MAP3K14.
|Product By Gene ID
- heparin-binding protein 15
- Epstein-Barr virus small RNA-associated protein
- Epstein-Barr-encoded RNA-associated protein
- EBER-associated protein
- Heparin-binding protein HBp15
- ribosomal protein L22,60S ribosomal protein L22
Bioinformatics Tool for RPL22
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to RPL22. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.