OR7D4 is a gene that codes for a protein that is an odorant receptor and is activated by androstenone and the steroid androstadienone, and is 312 amino acids in length with a weight of approximately 34 kDa. Current research is being done on diseases and disorders linked to this gene including neuronitis. OR7D4 has also been shown to have interactions with OR52E6, OR10AD1, OR10G4, OR10P1, and OR10W1 in pathways such as the GPCR downstream signaling and olfactory signaling pathways.
|Product By Gene ID
- Odorant receptor family subfamily D member 4RT
- olfactory receptor, family 7, subfamily D, member 4 pseudogene
- Olfactory receptor OR19-7
- olfactory receptor 7D4
- OR19-Bodorant receptor family 7 subfamily D member 4 RT
- olfactory receptor, family 7, subfamily D, member 4
Bioinformatics Tool for OR7D4
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to OR7D4. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.