Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: WB, ICC/IF, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
NPAS1 is encoded by this gene is a member of the basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH)-PAS family of transcription factors. Studies of a related mouse gene suggest that it functions in neurons. The exact function of this gene is unclear, but it may play protective or modulatory roles during late embryogenesis and postnatal development. [provided by RefSeq].
|Product By Gene ID
- Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 11
- neuronal PAS domain-containing protein 1
- Basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP5
- bHLHe11member of PAS superfamily 5
- PASD5PAS domain-containing protein 5
- MOP5Neuronal PAS1
- Member of PAS protein 5
- neuronal PAS domain protein 1
Bioinformatics Tool for NPAS1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to NPAS1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.