Applications: IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA
Host: Mouse Polyclonal
Applications: B/N, Ctrl
MYRIP is a molecular complex composed of Rab27A, MYRIP and myosin VIIa bridges retinal melanosomes to the actin cytoskeleton and thereby mediates the local trafficking of these organelles. The defect of this molecular complex is likely to account for the perinuclear mislocalization of the melanosomes observed in the retinal pigment epithelium cells of myosin VIIa-defective mice.
|Product By Gene ID
- synaptotagmin-like protein homologue lacking C2 domains-c
- Slp homolog lacking C2 domains c
- Slp homologue lacking C2 domains
- Myosin-VIIa- and Rab-interacting protein
- rab effector MyRIP
- myosin VIIA and Rab interacting protein
Bioinformatics Tool for MYRIP
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MYRIP. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.