Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
LILRA3 is a member of leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor gene family. Leukocyte Ig-like receptors (LIRs) are a family of inhibitory and stimulatory immunoreceptors expressed predominantly on monocytes and B cells and at lower levels on dendritic cells and natural killer (NK) cells. LILRA3 lacks a transmembrane region and may act as a soluble receptor for class I MHC antigens. It is expressed in B-cells, and at lower levels in natural killer (NK) cells.
|Product By Gene ID
- CD85i antigen
- leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily A member 1 soluble isoform
- CD85 antigen-like family member I
- leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily A member 1
- LIR-6Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 6
- leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily A (with TM domain), member 1
Bioinformatics Tool for LIR-6/LILRA1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to LIR-6/LILRA1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.