Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow, ICC/IF, IHC, CyTOF-ready
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Hu, Rt, Ca, Mk, PmApplications:
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
LHCGR has been reported in brain, cervix, epididymis, ovary, placenta, prostate, testis, umbilical cord, and uterus. ESTs have been isolated from fetal lung/testis/B-cell and testis libraries.
|Product By Gene ID
- Luteinizing hormone receptor
- lutropin/choriogonadotropin receptor
- lutropin-choriogonadotropic hormone receptor
- hypergonadotropic hypogonadism
- luteinizing hormone/choriogonadotropin receptor
Research Areas for LHR
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.GPCR
Bioinformatics Tool for LHR
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to LHR. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.