Species: Hu, Mu
Applications: WB, ELISA, Flow
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
WB, ChIP, IPHost:
JMJD2B is a member of the jumonji (jmj) domain containing gene family of histone demethylases that plays a role in chromatin regulation and influences transcriptional activation and suppression. JMJD2B has been shown to be capable of antagonizing H3K9 trimethylation.
|Product By Gene ID
- Jumonji domain-containing protein 2B
- EC 1.14.11
- JmjC domain-containing histone demethylation protein 3B
- jumonji domain containing 2B
- JMJD2BEC 1.14.11.-
- KIAA0876lysine-specific demethylase 4B
- lysine (K)-specific demethylase 4B
Bioinformatics Tool for JMJD2B
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to JMJD2B. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.