Hu, Mu, RtApplications:
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
FOXD2 belongs to the forkhead family of transcription factors which is characterized by a distinct forkhead domain. The specific function of this gene has not yet been determined.
|Product By Gene ID
- forkhead-related activator 9
- Forkhead-related transcription factor 9
- forkhead-like 17
- Forkhead-related protein FKHL17
- FKHL17forkhead, drosophila, homolog-like 17
- FREAC9forkhead box protein D2
- forkhead box D2
PTMs for FOXD2
Learn more about PTMs related to FOXD2.Cleavage
Bioinformatics Tool for FOXD2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FOXD2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.