WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Species: Hu, Mu, Rt
Applications: ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
FAT4 may function in the regulation of planar cell polarity. Cadherins are cell-cell interaction molecules.
|Product By Gene ID
- cadherin-related family member 11
- cadherin family member 14
- fat-like cadherin protein FAT-J
- putative protein product of Nbla00548
- FAT tumor suppressor homolog 4 (Drosophila)
Research Areas for FAT4
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.CancerCell BiologyNeuroscience
Bioinformatics Tool for FAT4
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to FAT4. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.