Species: Hu, Mk, Pm
Applications: WB, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
EBI2 is an Orphan-A GPCR with an unknown ligand. It has a probable role as a mediator of EBV effects on B-lymphocyte and lymphoid tissues but not in T-lymphocyte or peripheral-blood T lymphocytes. EBI2 expression has been documented in B-lymphocyte cell lines and in lymphoid and pulmonary tissues. ESTs have been isolated from normal blood, breast, vessel, thymus, tonsil, lymph, ear, and fetal lung, testis, and B-cell libraries. ESTs have also been isolated from blood, bone marrow, breast, ear, ganglion, lung, lymph node, placenta, thymus, tonsil, and vessel cancer libraries.
|Product By Gene ID
- G-protein coupled receptor 183
- EBV-induced G-protein coupled receptor 2
- Epstein-Barr virus-induced G-protein coupled receptor 2
- EBI2Epstein-Barr virus induced gene 2 (lymphocyte-specific G protein-coupledreceptor)
- G protein-coupled receptor 183
PTMs for EBI2/GPR183
Learn more about PTMs related to EBI2/GPR183.Phosphorylation
Bioinformatics Tool for EBI2/GPR183
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to EBI2/GPR183. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.