WB, ELISA, ICC/IFHost:
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA, AP
GJB3 is a member of the connexin gene family. The encoded protein is a component of gap junctions, which are composed of arrays of intercellular channels that provide a route for the diffusion of low molecular weight materials from cell to cell. Mutations in this gene can cause non-syndromic deafness or erythrokeratodermia variabilis, a skin disorder. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding the same protein.
|Product By Gene ID
- gap junction protein, beta 3, 31kDa (connexin 31)
- gap junction beta-3 protein
- gap junction protein, beta 3, 31kD (connexin 31)
- erythrokeratodermia variabilis
- connexin 31
- gap junction protein, beta 3, 31kDa
Bioinformatics Tool for Connexin 31/GJB3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Connexin 31/GJB3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.