Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
The CNGA3 gene encodes a member of the cyclic nucleotide-gated cation channel protein family which is required for normal vision and olfactory signal transduction. Mutations in this gene are associated with achromatopsia (rod monochromacy) and color blindness.
|Product By Gene ID
- cyclic nucleotide-gated cation channel alpha-3
- cone photoreceptor cGMP-gated channel alpha subunit
- Cyclic nucleotide-gated channel alpha-3
- Cone photoreceptor cGMP-gated channel subunit alpha
- CNG channel alpha-3
- cyclic nucleotide gated channel alpha 3
Bioinformatics Tool for CNGA3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to CNGA3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.