ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-PHost:
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Host: Mouse Monoclonal
Applications: WB, ELISA, PA
Applications: RNAi, RNAi SP
ARID5B (AT-rich interactive domain-containing protein 5B) is also known as MRF-2 (modulator recognition factor 2) and is member of the AT-rich interaction domain (ARID) family of proteins. Studies of ARID5B in knockout mice indicate a role in the regulation of adipocyte differentiation and leptin expression.
|Product By Gene ID
- Modulator recognition factor 2
- modulator recognition factor 2 (MRF2)
- DESRTAT-rich interactive domain-containing protein 5B
- MRF2MRF1-like protein
- ARID domain-containing protein 5B
- AT rich interactive domain 5B (MRF1-like)
Bioinformatics Tool for ARID5B
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to ARID5B. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.