NHE3/SLC9A3 [p Ser552] Antibody (14D5): https://www.novusbio.com/products/nhe3-slc9a3-antibody-14d5_nb110-81529
Western Blot Protocol
1. Perform SDS-PAGE (4-12% MOPS) on samples to be analyzed, loading 30 ug of total protein per lane.
2. Transfer proteins to Nitrocellulose according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the transfer
3. Rinse membrane with dH2O and then stain the blot using Ponceau S for 1-2 minutes to access the transfer of proteins onto the nitrocellulose membrane. Rinse the blot in water to remove excess stain and mark the lane locations and locations of molecular weight markers using a pencil.
4. Rinse the blot in TBS for approximately 5 minutes.
5. Block the membrane using 5% NFDM + 1% BSA in TBS + Tween, 1 hour at RT.
6. Rinse the membrane in dH2O and then wash the membrane in wash buffer [TBS + 0.1% Tween] 3 times for 10 minutes each.
7. Dilute the mouse anti-NHE3 primary antibody (NB 110-81529) in blocking buffer and incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
8. Rinse the membrane in dH2O and then wash the membrane in wash buffer [TBS + 0.1% Tween] 3 times for 10 minutes each.
9. Apply the diluted mouse-IgG HRP-conjugated secondary antibody in blocking buffer (as per manufacturers
instructions) and incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
10. Wash the blot in wash buffer [TBS + 0.1% Tween] 3 times for 10 minutes each (this step can be repeated as required to reduce background).
11. Apply the detection reagent of choice in accordance with the manufacturers instructions (Pierce ECL).
Note: Tween-20 can be added to the blocking or antibody dilution buffer at a final concentration of 0.05-0.2%, provided it does not interfere with antibody-antigen binding.